Wednesday, March 5, 2008

lets go skinny dippin'

Keewana Bay, Lake Superior on March 1, 2008. Pretty amazing huh? I stayed in the car for this shot...was maybe 25 above...and Mark is running around in shirt sleeves. Mark got me a new car on Friday, we didnt really mean to buy, but we left feeling like deer in the head lights. I got a little Ford Focus wagon with only 23,000 miles on it and it even smells new. I have never in my life had a car this new plus a car payment, oh, it is a 2005. It gets about 30-35 mpg which is great since gas prices are out of control and we just never know what we will pay from town to town day to day hour to hour...all you guys know what I mean.
Anyway, I just thought this was a kool picture...not what i am normally used to, ya see, on kauai...it would be the warm pacific with lots of green in there somewhere..... :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: