Wednesday, July 16, 2008

its 52

Just a couple shots of another new wild flower in the fairy circle. It continues to change and bloom with new colors all the time. This fall when we divide all the bulbs I think we will make a little bigger and add a bit more color. It is a little after 5a.m. and I am enjoying the quiet. The birds are singing and very pleasant.
I finished up another sample top of WOW. This time I used two batiks, the same but one in red/pink and the other blue...they both had very small white dots. I used the 9" block and it felt strange using such large pieces after doing the 6" block for so long. I did design with scalloped borders. Today at the stitch and bitch group will pin baste to quilt and then I will bind with some wonderful binding I made with a handdye I made recently. I will post photos of the completed 9" WOW and the 6" WOW table runner/wall hanging. Tomarrow diffenately down to the basement and work with me gammill. Big Smile!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi Susan -- I can't find your email address. Can you email me at dana@oldredbarnco.com? Thanks,dana