Sunday, December 12, 2010

This photo taken Sunday, Dec. 12, 2010 at about 11 a.m.. you can see how high the snow has drifted against back wall of garage and it is only about three feet below this window. It is mighty cold out there and the wind is howling plus the snow just wont quit!
This is view from floor level so you can see how deep snow is on back deck at about 11 a.m. this morning. I am going to take another one tomarrow a.m. to see how much more has piled up.

Close up of Stepping Stones by Judy Neyemeyer. Bali pops were used for this. She calls for three packages. I am glad I did not have to buy this...doing as sample for the Alley Kat in Marquette.
Tried to get all of the quilt in the photo. Do not have a real desing wall. Our house is 1 1/2 stories so the outside walls are slanted, what a waste of space!!!!! The only hope is to try and fit one down in the basement someplace but all the wall space is pretty tied up with cutting table, built in table for Bernina I use down there, Gammil, walls of fabric......
This is the fourth doll head I have done. It is a trip how they all look so different from each other but kinda alike. Will keep on making them till I am totally happy with results.
This is second head I made. I dont know why the second head did not load up, it is on disk in camera and I can see it on camera. Hmmmmm
Here are all the ladies lines up. First is on the left, last one o the right. I was unable to attend the class on Saturday due to huge snow storm...still storming...not supposed to quit until Wednesday or so. So, looks like I will be getting in a lot of knitting and sewing and maybe go down into the basement and maybe quilt a quilt top I have had done for years. We desparately need new quilts on our bed. The ones we are using now are so fragile and are literally falling apart.
Hope everyone has a good and safe week. Drive carefully if it is snowy where you are.




1 comment:

Lisa Boyer said...

You're doing some amazing stuff, girl!! The cold must be good for your creativity, eh? Just got back from the No Nene Christmas party; it was fun, but it poured rain the whole time! Not much of a crowd this year--there has been lots of rain and warning/watches, so that probably kept people at home. The doll faces are beautiful! Merry Christmas!